Friday, May 20, 2011

First Kids Meal

We ordered Fiona her first kids meal on the way to see Nicole in the hospital when she had Brayden. I think I was more excited than she was about the kids meal. I can't believe how quickly she is growing.





I do miss how small and new she was the first few weeks, but I don't miss the colic. She is so much more fun and enjoyable now. I love watching her play and discover new things. I enjoy and love her so much it brings tears to my eyes.

I am excited to share more firsts and watch her grow in all aspects. I am incredibly happy to have such a wonderful husband who is amazing and involved with Fiona. I love my family and wouldn't change a thing about us.

Fiona is sitting up like a pro now! She also is grabbing our fingers and pulling up. She wants to stand on her own so badly. Michael grabbed her hands and was walking her around the living room last night and she was actually taking steps with him!
She also is pushing up on her knees and hands and trying to crawl. I think we are going to have a fee more firsts here soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment