Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Basic Scoop Neck T-Shirt Recon

There are so many ways to transform an old t-shirt into a new must have.  The levels of altering your shirts can be as simple as cutting off a few inches, to changing the shape and design all together. I look forward to conquering each technique and blogging my success and/or failures.  ;)
 
My first attempt was creating a scoop neck and shortening the sleeves.  I found this to be a simple start.  I started with a boring basic t-shirt.
It was easier in this instance to draw a diagram of where to cut.  Just make sure to keep it even on both sides. 

Once you have made all the cuts, pull and stretch the fabric to get the shirt to roll up along the edges. Then you are finished!

Finished Product Front

Finished Product Back

Happy cutting!


No comments:

Post a Comment