Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Felt Play Wall

Felt was on sale this week so I stocked up on lots of colors and created Fiona a felt play wall.   


To create this all you need is one big piece of felt for the background and lots of other colors to make shapes and letters.

To attach the felt to the wall, I didn't want to nail into the wall so I bought Command strips.  I stapled the felt to the strips and then attached to the wall.  These are nice because they don't damage the paint, but are durable.  If you don't mind holes, you could attach the felt to canvas or in a frame and hang on the wall instead.

Cut out all the shapes, letters, and numbers that you wish and attach!  Felt sticks to felt easily so there's no need to velcro. Just stick them on.

I think this will be fun to decorate for different seasons also, just alternate the shapes out!  =)

Happy Felting!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment